There are many things to apply for or obtain at Schwenksville Borough Hall. The side navigation will take you were you want to go or you can explore these links. From the Permit Applicaiton Page, use the tan colored drop down menus to select the application you are looking for. Most of our application are on-line submittable forms that are emailed to staff for processing. We offer on-line payment options through Municipay or you can still visit Borough Hall and pay with a check. If you come to Borough Hall to complete the application you will be provided with a computer to complete the on-line form (no paper please).
- Building & Zoning Permit Applications - For all Property Improvements, Changes of Use or Tenant, New Businesses or Accessory Uses
- Highway Occupancy Permit Applications - For Work within the Legal Right of Way of a Borough Road, for Temporary Obstruction of the Legal Right of Way or for Replacement of Sidewalk
- Rental Inspection Applications - For Residential and Commercial Property Owners to Register a Rental Property or Tenant, to schedule an inspection of an existing rental unit before new tenants move in or to apply for a Re-Inspection (Second or additional inspection).
- Change in Tenant Applications - When you get new tenants, please register them with the Borough.
- Resale Use & Occupancy Permit Applications - Are you selling your property? Both Residential and Commercial Property Owners need a Reslae Use & Occupancy Permit.