Schwenksville Borough Real Estate Tax “Face Value” Time Frame Extended
- As of 4/9/2020, Schwenksville Borough Council voted to extend the Face Value County/Borough Tax Due Date to July 31, 2020 (from June 30) to account for current pandemic personal hardships. The Discount Period Due Date will remain the same. To receive a 2% Discount, payment must be received or (legibly) Post Marked by April 30, 2020.
Perkiomen Valley School District 2020 Only Information for Payment of School Tax
The Perkiomen Valley School District School Tax Bills will be mailed out after July 4th. There are some changes made that only apply to this year. The following is the note that will be on your tax bill,
"Due to COVID-19 economic conditions the Perkiomen Valley School District is making a one year adjustment to the property tax bills. Please note that these changes are for the 2020/21 tax year only. The adjustments are as follows:
* 2% Discount period extended from 60 days to 90 days (Due date is September 30, 2020).
* Face period extended through December 31, 2020 (10% penalty applies to all unpaid bills paid after December 31, 2020 - normally October 31st).
* 4 installment payments at Face (9/15, 10/15, 11/15, 12/15/2020)"
Other 2020 Policies Related to COVID-19
- Due to Borough Hall currently being closed to Walk-Ins during the Red Stage, there will be no sitting hours to pay in person during April, 2020. Payments can either be dropped off at 140 Main St. Borough Hall in the front door mail slot or taken to the counter at the Schwenksville Post Office free of charge located on Centennial St. Payments dropped in any other mail receptacle must have postage. Note: Free drop off at the Post Office only applies to Counter Services during normal business hours.
- If you require a “Paid” Receipt, please include a SASE with your payment and the complete tax bill.
Thank you and Stay Safe,
Thomas Laconis – Schwenksville Borough Tax Collector
Back to Payment Methods and Office Hours