Tax Collector's Website
Payment Option Deadlines
How/where I can pay my tax bill
Tax Collection Office Hours
Borough & County Deadlines
2% Discount by by: April 30th
Face by: June 30th
10% Penalty after: June 30th
Bills are mailed to address on file with Montgomery County by March 1st
Perkiomen Valley School District Tax Dates
2% Discount by: August 31st
Face by: October 31st
10% Penalty after: October 31st
- US Mail addressed to Schwenksville PO Box #92, Schwenksville, PA 19473 (U.S. Postmark is accepted as on-time and noted as the received date). TAX PAYMENTS can be made out to “Schwenksville Tax Collector” or “Thomas Laconis, Schwenksville Tax Collector” and payments MUST INCLUDE THE REMITTANCE PORTION OF YOUR BILL.
- In person at the Schwenksville Post Office addressed to "Schwenksville Borough Tax Collector PO Box #92" during Post Office normal business hours.
- A drop box inside Borough Hall, 300 Main Street, during regular business hours 9:00 AM to noon, 1 PM to 5 PM Monday through Thursday and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Fridays.
- Specific Office Hours at Borough Hall, 300 Main Street are determined annually and listed on the Tax Bill for in person payment. Please Note that Borough Hall relocated to 300 Main Street, the former fire company building.
- In person by appointment with Tom Laconis by calling 610-613-4917 or by emailing Tom Laconis. A mask is required for entry.
- For On-line ECHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS payments please visit www.schwenksvilletaxcollector.com
If you would like a receipted tax bill, please mail provided portions (both) of your tax bill and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to receive a proper receipt. ALL payments MUST be accompanied by one copy of the bill in order for it to be accepted and processed.
ANTICIPATED SITTING HOURS FOR 2020 [NOTE: Borough Hall relocated to 300 Main Street & Mask is required for entry].
County/Borough Tax Collection Sitting Dates: (* Sat or Eve hours)
* 4/17- 10 AM to Noon
*4/22 - 5 PM to 7 PM
4/23 - 3 PM to 5 PM
* 4/24 - 10 AM to Noon
* 4/29 - 5 PM to 7 PM
4/30 - 3 PM to 5 PM (final day for Discount)
* 6/26 – 10 AM to Noon
6/28 – 3 PM to 5 PM
* 6/30 – 5 PM to 7 PM (final day for Face)
PVSD Tax Collection Sitting Dates: (* Sat or Eve hours)
* 8/19 - 5 to 7 PM
* 8/21 - 10 AM to Noon
8/24 - 3 to 5 PM
* 8/26 - 5 to 7 PM
* 8/28 10 AM to Noon
8/31 - 3 to 5 PM (final day for Discount and Installment #1 due)
* 10/28 - 4 to 6 PM
* 10/30 - 10 AM to Noon
11/01 - 3 to 5 PM (final day for Face and Installment #2 due)
12/15 - 3 to 5 PM (Last day for personal checks)
12/27 - Noon to 2 PM (Only Certified Checks or Money Orders Accepted)
12/30 - 3 to 5 PM (Only Certified Checks or Money Orders Accepted)
12/31 - 10 AM to Noon (Only Certified Checks or Money Orders Accepted and Installment #3 due)