Tax Collector's Website
Changes for 2020 Only Due to COVID-19
Payment Option Deadlines
How/where I can pay my tax bill
Tax Collection Office Hours
Borough & County Deadlines
2% Discount by by: April 30th
Face by: June 30th (July 31st for 2020 only)
10% Penalty after: June 30th (July 31st for 2020 only)
Bills are mailed to address on file with Montgomery County by March 1st
Perkiomen Valley School District Tax Dates
2% Discount by: August 31st (September 30th for 2020 only)
Face by: October 31st (December 31st for 2020 only)
10% Penalty after: October 31st (December 31st for 2020 only
- US Mail addressed to Schwenksville PO Box #92, Schwenksville, PA 19473 (U.S. Postmark is accepted as on-time and noted as the received date). TAX PAYMENTS can be made out to “Schwenksville Tax Collector” or “Thomas Laconis, Schwenksville Tax Collector” and payments MUST INCLUDE THE REMITTANCE PORTION OF YOUR BILL.
- In person at the Schwenksville Post Office addressed to "Schwenksville Borough Tax Collector PO Box #92" during Post Office normal business hours.
- A drop box inside Borough Hall during regular business hours 9:00 AM to noon, 1 PM to 5 PM Monday through Thursday and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Fridays.
- Specific Office Hours at Borough Hall, 140 Main Street are determined annually and listed on the Tax Bill for in person payment. Please Note that Borough Hall will be re-locating to 300 Main Street, the former fire company building anticipated for October of 2020.
- In person by appointment with Tom Laconis by calling 610-613-4917 or by emailing Tom Laconis.
- For On-line ECHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS payments please visit www.schwenksvilletaxcollector.com
If you would like a receipted tax bill, please mail provided portions (both) of your tax bill and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to receive a proper receipt. ALL payments MUST be accompanied by one copy of the bill in order for it to be accepted and processed.
ANTICIPATED SITTING HOURS FOR 2020 [NOTE: Borough Hall is anticipated to relocate to 300 Main Street in October 2020].
County/Borough Tax Collection Sitting Dates: (* Sat or Eve hours)
* 6/25 – 5 to 7 PM
* 6/27 – 10 AM to Noon
6/30 – Noon to 2 PM
PVSD Tax Collection Sitting Dates: (* Sat or Eve hours)
NO AUGUST HOURS
*9/12 - 10 AM to Noon
9/14 - Noon to 2 PM
9/15 - 3 to 5 PM (1st Installment)
*9/24 - 4 to 6 PM
*9/26 - 10 AM to Noon
9/30 - 3 to 5 PM (end of discount period)
*10/10 - 10 AM to Noon
10/13 - Noon to 2 PM
10/15 - 3 to 5 PM (2nd Installment)
11/13 - Noon to 2 PM
*11/14 - 10 AM to Noon
11/16 - 3 to 5 PM (3rd Installment)
*12/12 - 10 AM to Noon
12/15 - 3 to 5 PM (4th Installment) Last day for personal checks
12/30 - Noon to 2 PM (Only Certified Checks or Money Orders Accepted)