All Meetings will be conducted via Zoom until further notice. We will continue to follow the regular monthly meeting schedule for dates and time. Check Calendar for zoom Meeting ID.
The following is to educate, protect and prepare our community during the coronavirus outbreak.
All residents are asked to take personal responsibility for their health and the health of their family members through active monitoring of their health. This should include twice daily temperature checks and the following preventative measures:
- Wearing of a Face mask in public spaces
- Social Distancing - please respect a 6' separation from others
- Frequent hand washing with soap for at least 20 seconds and use of hand sanitizers, with at least 60% alcohol, when soap is not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cough into a tissue and then throw the tissue away. If tissues aren’t available, cough into your elbow
- Stay home when you are sick
- Contact your personal physician if you have concerns about your health
- Use extra care to clean and disinfect surfaces, including door handles, cell phones and keyboards
- Use household products specifically designed to disinfect