- Borough Planning Commission and Borough Council Meetings will be held on their regular night and time but have been relocated to the Library Auditorium located at 290 Second Street in the lower level. Enter from Church Street.
- Borough Staff can best be contact via email as follows:
- Secretary-Treasurer Gail Phillips: email@example.com
- Borough Manager/Zoning Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Permit questions and submissions: email@example.com.
- Borough Telephones are operational but go to voice mail. Please use the following extensions:
- Gail Phillips - Ext. 102
- Fire Marshal - Ext. 101
- Manager - Ext. 100
- General Mail Box Ext. 300
- Mayor - Ext. 301
- All Permit Applications must be submitted via this website's on-line submittable forms.
- Borough Staff is still working normal work hours 9 -5 with a lunch hour Monday-Thursday and 9 am to 2 PM on Fridays. Inquiries received after business hours will be returned the next business day.
how can we help you?